Facelift: Salinas and Monterey, CA
A facelift is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck. If you are bothered by the following signs of aging in your face, facelift surgery may be right for you.
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth
- Sagging in the midface
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face may create jowls
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Fat that has fallen or is displaced
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw can make even a person of normal weight appear to have a double chin
Other facial procedures typically performed in conjunction with a facelift are Browlift, to correct a sagging or deeply furrowed brow, and Eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes.